Help us celebrate the gift of reading. Stop by the library and select a donated book. Unwrap the gift of reading and enjoy a great read during Winter Break.
for the Most Inspiring Adventurer of the Year. Check out the nominees and cast your vote daily.
Get caught reading at the library or during select advisories! Eager readers will receive an entry blank to win a prize. Turn in completed entry forms to the library by Wednesday, November 30th. Have fun and hope you get caught!
Love to draw? Stop by the library to pick up a manga contest entry form. Draw your manga interpretation of a character from a novel and win a prize. Entries must be turned in at the library by Wednesday, November 23rd, to enter for the grand prize.
King Intermediate School students and staff have 24/7 access to eBooks and eAudiobooks. Grab an eBook or two to read during Fall Break!
Welcome to Gov. S. W. King Intermediate School Library! We hope you had a fun summer and hope to see you soon and often @ your library ®.
Congratulations to all summer reading program participants. Lucky winner is Kai S (7). Please stop by the library to pick up your prizes.
King Intermediate School Library's
3rd Annual Summer Reading Program is open
for King Intermediate students
(incoming 7th, current 7th and 8th grade)
What to do:
1) Contact Mrs. Ongie for registration information.
2) Sign in online at bookadventure.com using provided username and password.
3) Create your online reading account by clicking on "My Profile".
4) Borrow and read books from your public library, or borrow eBooks online using your student ID number.
5) Login to bookadventure.com to take the corresponding book quiz.
6) See Mrs. Ongie at King Intermediate School Library during the week of August 8, 2016 to claim your prize(s).
Participants who score more than 75% on at least 2 award winning books will be entered to win various teen books.
M, Tu, Th, F
Mrs. S. Ongie